Clinton: A Modern Scandal

Madeline Owens, Editor

The topic of the Hillary Clinton email controversy has blown up across the nation.

In March 2015, it became publicly known that Hillary Clinton had used her family’s private email server for official communications, instead of official State Department email accounts maintained on federal servers.

Clinton, the secretary of the state, has been questioned by thousands of investigators, and it has been declared that there is not enough evidence to prove she was guilty.

However, this is not the first time Clinton has been known for her lack of care. The people of America are realizing her little game. A lot of us already have.

Even the Black Lives Matter organization does not like her.

“We are not satisfied at all with what we’ve seen from the candidates,” Asa Khalif, an activist for BLM who was in a recent rally, said, “I think black people are waking up and realizing the Clintons can’t sway us with delusions of grandeur.”

Many people disliked Clinton even back when she was the first lady from 1993 to 2001, mainly because of her morals.

She is a horrible leader for women. She is still married to Bill Clinton, who has cheated on her several times. To me, that says that women should stay with their husband just to get publicity even though he cheats on her.            

“She’s a traitor to America and should be in prison for all the scandals her and her husband Bill have been involved with,” sophomore Holden Carney said.

That is not a great way to represent the women of America. And again, I am not really agreeing with her morals either.

“Her political status is basically just built on lies and it’s pretty crazy and astonishing actually that voters would actually believe what she says after all she’s done,” sophomore Jonah May said.

Supporters for Clinton believe she has accomplished quite a bit in her life. Hillary Clinton has served as U.S. senator from New York, first lady of the United States, first lady of Arkansas, a practicing lawyer, law professor, an activist and secretary of state.

“I think she is a very strong and smart woman. I think she is brave for running for office and I applaud her for that,”  sophomore Blake Burns said.

I think that all politics are liars and quite frankly I don’t think either Trump or Hillary fit the criteria of presidency.

They both have too many flaws to count.

You can find more information on Hillary Clinton on her website and decide for yourself if Clinton is who she says she is. It is important to make good decisions about dealing with Clinton, because after all, she may be the next president of the U.S.